You can change your payment information if your current payment card is either expired, has insufficient funds or you simply want to use a different card.
If there is unsuccessful payment already and you have updated your payment information, please contact email@example.com to ensure your number will not expire. Here's how you can change your payment information:
How to change the credit card on your Ring4 CONSOLE
- Login to your console
- Go to Billing and credits on the left menu
- Go to Payment Details and click Update
How to change the credit card on your Android device
- On your Ring4 app, go to Credits from the menu or click the Coin icon at the top right.
- Click Update payment method at the bottom.
- Your payment info will appear with the option to edit. Tap edit.
- Enter new card information and click Confirm when done.
How to change the credit card on your iOS device
Payment information for iOS users is not managed in the Ring4 App. All Ring4 in-app purchases are directly handled by Apple. If you need to update your payment information, you may update the payment information attached to your Apple ID. To edit payment details in your Apple ID:
- Go to your iOS devices' Settings
- Tap your name
- Tap Payment & Shipping
Should you need further assistance in managing your payment information in an iOS device, please contact Apple Support.