Contacts can be managed in the Ring4 app or web console for business.
Your personal contacts will only appear on your mobile device. You will see both Personal and Company Contacts on your Ring4 app but only Company Contacts are shared with you and your team.
- To save a contact: Go to Contacts > Tap the plus icon at the top > Enter details > Tap Done
- To edit a contact: Go to Contacts > Tap name of contact > Tap edit
- To delete a contact: Go to Contacts > Tap name of contact > Tap Delete
Your entire team will see any contacts added to Company Contacts in their Ring4 app. Company Contacts can only be deleted in the web console.
- To save a contact: Sign in to your Console > Go to Company Contacts > Click New contact > Enter Details and confirm
- To edit/delete a contact: Sign in to your Console > Go to Company Contacts > Click the name of contact > Click the three dots ⋮ > Click Edit or Delete