You can assign/reassign phone numbers in the web console.
Here’s how to assign a phone number to a team member:
- Sign in to your Ring4 Console and go to Team
- Add users if the team member is not yet added then add the phone number
- Repeat step 2 to add more users and phone numbers
Here’s how to assign multiple phone numbers to a team member:
- Sign in to your Ring4 Console and go to Phone numbers
- Click Assign new numbers and select the user from the list
- Repeat step 2 to assign more phone numbers
Here’s how to reassign a phone number to a team member:
The Ring4 Console allows you to re-assign numbers from one user to another. It can be done as many time as you needed at no extra cost.
- Sign in to your Ring4 Console and go to "Phone numbers" in the menu
- Look for the number you wish to reassign and click the three dots and click "Recycle". The number will become unassigned and you will see "Add user" instead of a teammates name.
- Reassign the number by clicking "Add user" and selecting a teammate.