Complete these steps to move your France phone number to a new service provider
If you'd like to change your service provider, please follow the steps below to move your number to a phone provider. (Orange, for example).
- Please complete this form to request your unique RIO code. This code will be required by our new provider to begin the number transfer.
- Please allow 3-5 business days to receive the code.
- Contact your mobile phone provider and let them know you'd like to transfer your phone number.
- Provide RIO code and phone number to your new provider to start the process.
- Updates will be sent from your new provider as they move your service.
⚠️ Important Note: Do not cancel your Ring4 service before completing your number transfer. After the number is with your new provider, you may cancel your Ring4 service.
Frequently Asked Questions
I received a notification that my France phone number was changing. How can I keep my number?
✅ You may keep your number by moving it to a French mobile operator like Orange. This will require proof of residency, including an address and a photo ID.
What do I need to do if I would like to keep a French phone number, but I am okay with it changing?
✅ No action is required. We will notify you when the number has been changed.
Do I need a French address to have a phone number in France?
✅ Yes, you must prove that you have a French address with a photo of your ID and address, utility bill, or other formal communication with your Name and French address matching your account information.