If you have an existing US phone number you'd like to use with Ring4, we'd be happy to port it for you for free.
What document does Ring4 need for porting?
We only need 3 things:
- Valid ID
- Carrier invoice less than 3 months old. The phone number, Address, Name, and contract ID must be listed in the invoice
- Porting PIN to be provided by your carrier
How long does it take to port a number?
The speed of porting a number depends on how fast we hear back from your carrier. The process may take 1 to 2 weeks.
Things to remember before porting
- Don't cancel your account with your current provider until porting is done. Close your account once porting is complete to avoid possible service interruption.
- Ring4 is VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) application that uses wifi or cellular data to make calls and send SMS.
- Ring4 does not support neither calls nor texts to 911.
- You won’t be able to transfer your existing phone and text conversations to Ring4.
When you’re ready
Submit your porting request here.
Porting from specific carriers? Click the link for instructions: Phone Number Porting