Your Ring4 service may be limited if we find your usage violates our Terms of Service.
We may block your account due to suspicious calling or texting and/or complaints received about your phone number. To remove this limitation, please complete the Account Review Request form.
Here are some, but not all, of the reasons your account may be limited.
- Automating the sending of Text Messages.
- The use of an auto-dialer to place calls automatically using your Ring4 number.
- A violation of our fair use policy.
- Text messages that involve the sale or anything covered by the CTIA and SHAFT (Sex, Hate, Alcohol, Firearms, and Tobacco)
- The offering of or sale of drugs, affiliate offers, and any unsolicited text messages.